Tactical Combat Casualty Care
Tactical Medics Group is committed to assisting any VETERAN who is a current certified Advance EMT or Higher to become a TCCC instructor. We will not certify any respective student applicant without the above.
To ensure integrity in the TCCC program, Tactical Medics Group reserves the right to train or not to train instructor candidates based on their final assessment of the candidate’s background.
Potential Instructor Candidates that meet the following verifiable qualifications and experience to have the best chance of being accepted.
1. Current US or Foreign Military Serviceman, Servicewoman
2. Former US or Foreign Military Serviceman, Servicewoman, AND
3. Current medical certifications of NREMT Advanced EMT or STATE Advanced EMT or higher.
* VERIFICATION - Produce a copy of their DD214 and Current Advanced EMT Certification;
PROCESS to INSTRUCTOR
1. Meet all prerequisites - Provide on demand their CAC, or DD-214 for review
2. Must have a CURRENT NAEMT TCCC PROVIDER CARD WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS BEFORE THE START DATE OF THE INSTRUCTORS COURSE;
3. Must have applied to NAEMT to be an Instructor "HERE"
3. Must have complete the NAEMT online "Instructor Preparatory Course" "HERE"
4. Be accepted as a Instructor candidate by Tactical Medics Group.
All applications will be considered upon review by Tactical Medics Group Director of Training.
Only applicants who meet the above prerequisites will be considered