A Woman Owned Veteran Run Small Business
TACTICAL MEDICS GROUP LLC.
Is the Leading provider of
Tactical Combat Casualty Care Training in the
YOUR SURVIVAL IS OUR BUSINESS!
CAGE CODE 78ET4
WHO'S IT FOR?
The TCCC course is suited for medical personal, Law Enforcement, EMS providers, first responders, or other allied health professionals. However, sports shooters, hunters, concealed handgun license holders etc will also find it beneficial. Some may find themselves a little overwhelmed by some of the advanced medical procedures covered in this course. Those who complete it will have a firm grasp on what TCCC is all about no matter what your background.
Tactical Combat Casualty Care
Tactical Medics Group is committed to assisting any VETERAN who is a current certified Advance EMT or Higher to become a TCCC instructor. We will not certify any respective student applicant without the above.
To ensure integrity in the TCCC program, Tactical Medics Group reserves the right to train or not to train instructor candidates based on their final assessment of the candidate’s background.
Potential Instructor Candidates that meet the following verifiable qualifications and experience to have the best chance of being accepted.
1. Current US or Foreign Military Serviceman, Servicewoman
2. Former US or Foreign Military Serviceman, Servicewoman, AND
3. Current medical certifications of NREMT Advanced EMT or STATE Advanced EMT or higher.
* VERIFICATION - Produce a copy of their DD214 and Current Advanced EMT Certification;
PROCESS to INSTRUCTOR
1. Meet all prerequisites - Provide on demand their CAC, or DD-214 for review
2. Must have a CURRENT NAEMT TCCC PROVIDER CARD WITHIN THE LAST 18 MONTHS BEFORE THE START DATE OF THE INSTRUCTORS COURSE;
3. Must have applied to NAEMT to be an Instructor "HERE"
3. Must have complete the NAEMT online "Instructor Preparatory Course" "HERE"
4. Be accepted as a Instructor candidate by Tactical Medics Group.
All applications will be considered upon review by Tactical Medics Group Director of Training.
Only applicants who meet the above prerequisites will be considered
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET ALL PREREQUISITES BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT
If unsure please contact email@example.com