TACTICAL MEDICS GROUP
INSTRUCTOR COURSE INFORMATION
Tactical Medics Group reserves the right to ONLY certify current or former Military personal to teach TCCC. Its important that the prospective student is at the minimum a current (In date) certified Advanced EMT or higher credentials before we will certify them as a TCCC instructor. The only exception to this rule is current serving personal who are paid as medics or are medical providers in their respective service. The later can be an EMT-Basic or higher.
To ensure integrity in the TCCC program, Tactical Medics Group reserves the right to train or not to train instructor candidates based on their final assessment of the candidate’s background. Potential Instructor Candidates that meet the following verifiable qualifications and experience or equivalence have the best chance of being accepted. Tactical Medics Group Prerequisites
1. Former US or Foreign Military (Veteran) with current NREMT Advanced EMT or STATE Advanced EMT or higher credentials.
2. Current serving U.S or Foreign Military who serves in the role of a medic or medical provider who has NREMT or State EMT-Basic or higher NREMT qualifications
3. Must have a CURRENT TCCC PROVIDER CARD (The TCCC-Medical Provider (TCCC-MP) certification must be dated with the past 18 months - Before the date you get assessed as an instructor);
4. Contact email@example.com for a Instructor Application - Verification letter
5. Apply to NAEMT to be an Instructor "HERE"
7. Then be accepted as a Instructor candidate by Tactical Medics Group on their next scheduled TCCC Combat Medic/ Corpsman course to be assessed
All applications will be considered upon review by Tactical Medics Group Director of Training. Your current CAC or DD-214 must be provided at the Instructor assessment. If it is not your application will not be processed until such items are provided as proof your eligible to be a TCCC Instructor through our training center.
IMPORTANT - THIS IS A MILITARY CENTRIC COURSE. IF YOU NEVER SERVED IN THE MILITARY HOW CAN YOU EVEN CONSIDER TEACHING IT?