LAW ENFORCEMENT

 

"We Care"

 

For all law enforcement personal Tactical Medics Group will provide your training officer the appropriate TCOLE rosters & paperwork so you can claim up to 20 hours of Texas Commission of Law Enforcement (TCOLE)  credits when you attend our Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC or TECC) courses. 

 

DISCLAIMER -Know that the documents will be submitted to yoru training officer of the agency holding your commission typically within 1 week of the course completion. We are not responsible for any TCOLE credits.

 

You will be provided an additional "Certificate of Training"  All TCOLE sign in rosters and feedback forms will be kept on file.  

 

This provision in our training program is provided free of charge to you for keeping our communities safe. 

"This course is better than our TTPOA Basic SWAT Medics Course!" 

2013 TCCC LEO/Paramedic Student

With the 40% aid and support of our distributors, Tactical Medics Group coughed up the other 60% to provide a total of 10 IFAK kits to Manvel, Texas Police Department. We are 100% committed to our local police and take great pride in supplying them these IFAK kits.