Tactical Medics Group's Owner & Director of Training - NAEMT Affiliate Faculty
Terence Moore working as a U.S Dept of State High Risk Principle Protection Officer (Bodyguard) Paramedic.
Image taken at Taji Iraq 2007
Tactical Medics Group LLC
"Your Survival is Our Business"
Why Train With Us?
Because hands-down, we're the best compressed 2+ day format TCCC provider in the United States!
Tactical Medics Group continues to set the Gold Standard for Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Training. Our focus has been and always will be on YOU, the student. Covering all three phases of TCCC in detail, so we live up to our Motto, "Your Survival is Our Business" We do this by going the "Extra Mile" and paying attention to details and, whenever possible, NOT TAKING SHORTCUTS! The list below outlines why we are the best at what we do:
1. This is a military course so our instructors are veterans or current serving members with the United States Military with OIF and OEF outside the wire experience. Our Instructors are current practicing Doctors, Paramedics, Military Medics, Military Medic Instructors and retired 18D SF medics. Most have current DOD or DOS Secret or above.
2. We bring over $50,000 of kit to each course to provide you a a better learning experience in class and in our high-end scenarios.;
3. Manikins are used for skills explanation and practice;
4. Our skills stations are about more than just the skill. They're a complete mini-lesson starting with what we started with and where we are now. Each skill station is formatted to give you the best learning experience.
5. We use dead tissue to augment your training stations;
6. We supply you a Tactical Vest with an IFAK kit filled with $150 worth of kit during each scenario if you do not have your own;
7. In every scenario you will open brand new off the shelf Chest Seals, and Trauma Bandages & gauze during every scenario, why?
Because many students still mess up applying them, including experienced paramedics. Let's face it, you spent a lot of money loading up your JFAK with cool gear. But you will not open any of it up to see how it works, because its expensive and you don't want to waste the item, right? So when the time comes are you ready to apply a dressing, chest seal etc And apply it correctly? Also you will cut away clothes on every moulaged victim, during every scenario!
8. Scenarios are customized to the individual. Every tactical vest has a large 10"x2" ID Patch that allows our instructors to either ramp up the pressure or pull it back based on the medical knowledge and certification of the individual in front of them.
9. Scenarios are designed to stimulate you and induce stress. Your visual, auditory senses will be challenged as you move through the three phases of Tactical Combat Casualty Care. We use blank firing weapons, smoke, and remote detonated pyrotechnics to name a few.
10. We use professionally moulaged roll players to act as shooter & victims in all scenarios;
11. During training you receive 1:1 instruction and guidance during all scenarios and a max of 1:6 during skills stations why? Because it really maters!;
Our comprehensive training program in all tiers of TCCC is second to none. The talented instructors, mobile school house and our quality and assurance program we have in place ensures that no detail is left out when it comes to your learning process. It is why we're a 5-Star training company and why many students continue to come back to us when they need to re-certify their TCCC.
Our popular Civilian TCCC courses below are very popular with our first responders and advanced medical practitioners. However members of the general public do seek this training too. So if your a concealed carry holder, hunter, or someone who keeps a gun in the house this course will open your eyes to the world of ballistic medicine and may just help you save a life one day. Click an ICON below to find out more and when our next course will be.