Tactical Medics Group's Owner & Director of Training
Terence Moore working as a U.S Dept of State High Risk Principle Protection Officer (Bodyguard) Paramedic.
Image taken at Taji Iraq 2007
Tactical Medics Group LLC
"Your Survival is Our Business"
Why Train With Us?
Because we're very good at what we do...
Tactical Medics Group continues to set the Gold Standard for Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Training. Our focus has been and always will be on YOU, the student. Covering all three phases of TCCC in detail, we live up to our Motto, "Your Survival is Our Business" We do this by going the "Extra Mile" and paying attention to the smallest details and, whenever possible, NOT TAKING SHORTCUTS! The list below outlines why we are considered the best at what we do:
1. This is a military course so our instructors are veterans or current serving members with the United States Military with OIF and OEF outside the wire experience. Our Instructors are current practicing Doctors, Paramedics, Military Medics, Military Medic Instructors and retired 18D SF medics. Most have active DOD or DOS Secret or above.
2. We bring over $50,000 of kit to each course to provide you a a better learning experience in class and in our high-end scenarios.;
3. Manikins are used for skills explanation and practice;
4. Our skills stations are about more than just the skill. They're a complete mini-lesson starting with what we started with and where we are now. Each skill station is formatted to give you the best learning experience.
5. We use dead tissue to augment your training stations;
6. We supply you a Tactical Vest with an IFAK kit filled with $150 worth of kit during each scenario if you do not have your own;
7. In every scenario, you will open brand new off the shelf Chest Seals, Trauma Bandages & gauze during every scenario, why?
Because many students still mess up applying them, including experienced paramedics. Let's face it, you spent a lot of money loading up your JFAK with cool gear. But you will not open any of it up to see how it works, because its expensive and you don't want to waste the item, right? So when the time comes are you ready to apply a dressing, chest seal etc And apply it correctly? Also you will cut away clothes on every moulaged victim, during every scenario!
8. Scenarios are customized to the individual. Every tactical vest has a large 10"x2" ID Patch that allows our instructors to either ramp up the pressure or pull it back based on the medical knowledge and certification of the individual in front of them.
11. During training, you receive 1:1 instruction and guidance during all scenarios and a max of 1:6 during skills stations. Why? Because it matters!
10. We use professionally moulaged role players to act as shooter & victims in all scenarios;
11. During training, you receive 1:1 instruction and guidance during all scenarios and a max of 1:6 during skills stations. Why? Because it maters!
Our comprehensive training program in all tiers of TCCC is second to none. As a mobile schoolhouse, we come prepared with all the gear and more to ensure the curriculum we teach your students is second to none. Our professional instructors bring all aspects of your TCCC training to life in the manner it should be taught. To stay on top of our game after every course, we offer, we activate our quality and assurance program and review all aspects of that curriculum. Mistakes are corrected, processes are improved more equipment is acquired. Making sure no detail is left out when it comes to your learning process. It is why we're a 5-Star training company and why many students return to us when they need to re-certify their TCCC. As we say to everyone, "Every course we do is better than the last." This has been our process since we first started teaching TCCC in 2012.
Our civilian TCCC courses below are popular with our first responders and advanced medical practitioners. However, members of the general public do seek this training too. So if you are a concealed carry holder, hunter, or someone who keeps a gun in the house, this course will open your eyes to the world of ballistic medicine and may help you save a life one day. Click an ICON below to find out more and when our next course will be.