Tactical Medics Group's Owner & Director of Training - NAEMT Affiliate Faculty
Terence Moore working as a U.S Dept of State High Risk Principle Protection Officer (Bodyguard) Paramedic.
Image taken at Taji Iraq 2007
Tactical Medics Group LLC
"Your Survival is Our Business"
Why Train With Us?
Because hands-down we're the best compressed 2+ day format TCCC provider in the United States!
Tactical Medics Group continues to set the Gold Standard for Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Training. Our focus has and always will be on YOU the student. Covering all three phases of TCCC in detail so we live up to our Motto "Your Survival is Our Business" We do this by going the "Extra Mile" and paying attention to details and whenever possible NOT TAKING SHORT CUTS! The list below outlines why we are the best at what we do:
1. This is a military course so our instructors are veterans or current serving members with the United States Military with OIF and OEF outside the wire experience. Our Instructors are current practicing Doctors, Paramedics, Military Medics, Military Medic Instructors and retired 18D SF medics. Most have current DOD or DOS Secret or above.
2. We bring over $50,000 of kit to each course to provide you a a better learning experience in class and in our high-end scenarios.;
3. Manikins are used for skills explanation and practice;
4. Our skills stations are not just about the skill, they're a complete mini lesson starting with what we started with and where we are now. Each skill station is formatted to give you the best learning experience.
5. We use dead tissue to augment your training stations;
6. We supply you a Tactical Vest with an IFAK kit filled with $150 worth of kit during each scenario if you do not have your own;
7. In every scenario you will open brand new off the shelf Chest Seals, and Trauma Bandages & gauze during every scenario, why? Because many students still mess up applying them including experienced paramedics. Lets face it, you all want to be tactical, and you fill your IFAK with cool gear. But you will not open any of it up to see how it works, because its expensive and you don't want to waste the item, right? So when the time comes and you need to apply a dressing, chest seal etc you will apply it correctly. You will cut away cloths on every moulaged victim during every scenario!
8. Our scenarios are designed from the ground up to maximize "your" learning experience. Your instructor will customize your experience by tailoring specific content to your level of ability. You my move out as a group in every scenario but your experience will be different than the others. Because our instructors will see that 10x2 in patch on your chest, so they know who they are assessing.
9. Scenarios are designed to stimulate you. Your visual, auditory senses will be challenged as you move through the three phases of Tactical Combat Casualty Care;We use blank firing weapons, smoke, and remote detonated pyrotechnics
10. We use professionally moulaged roll players to act as shooter & victims in all scenarios;
11. During training you receive 1:1 instruction and guidance during all scenarios and a max of 1:6 during skills stations why? Because it really maters!;
Our comprehensive training program in all tiers of TCCC is second to none. The talented instructors, mobile school house and our quality and assurance program we have in place ensures that no detail is left out when it comes to your learning process. It is why we're a 5-Star training company and why many students continue to come back to us when they need to re-certify their TCCC.
Our popular Civilian TCCC courses below are very popular with our first responders and advanced medical practitioners. However members of the general public do seek this training too. So if your a concealed carry holder, hunter, or someone who keeps a gun in the house this course will open your eyes to the world of ballistic medicine and may just help you save a life one day. Click an ICON below to find out more and when our next course will be.